This website www.tryano.com (the “Website”) is operated by Allied Enterprises L.L.C, trading as TRYANO, a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the Commercial License number 203385, whose registered address is at P.O. Box 30069, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and whose paid up share capital is 200.000.000,00 Emirates Dirhams (“Tryano”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We respect the privacy of all of our users and are committed to protecting information collected through the Website. Personal information about you may be collected in several ways when you use the Website or any Services.
We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
The Website collects certain information when you interact with it, for example, the Website may collect “Personal Information”, which is data that can be used to identify an individual. The Website may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Website, including when you register, subscribe to any Services including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website;
- Information including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- When applicable, details of any transactions you carry out through the Website, including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- Details of your, resume, CV or job application.
By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your Personal Information and you are acknowledging that any Personal Information you supply to us may be used by us to assess, evaluate and check your application, and to make copies, reproduce, organise, modify, and analyse for our own purposes or for the purposes of our affiliated companies, whether in original or derivative form. Your application will be treated in confidence. You may at any time access your personal account which can be accessed on our application portal in order to amend your Personal Information. If you would like to remove your Personal Information from our database please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service, you will be happy to assist you.
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold Personal Information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) to allow us to process your orders and payment, let you know the status of your order, manage your account and to serve your requests in general. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Your telephone number may be given to our courier for delivery services. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Personal Information may also be shared with other trading divisions within our group.
Please be aware that if we are requested by any regulatory or government authority investigating any suspected activity to provide your Personal Information, we will be entitled to do so.
We may also use your Personal Information to send you our newsletters as well as details of our products, special offers or promotional offers that may be of interest to you, and may also pass your Personal Information onto our carefully selected business partners or to our affiliated companies to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive such information, you can just click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in our emails, or set up your preferences in your personal account section or simply contact our Customer Service and they will assist you in this respect.
We may use Personal Information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can improve the Website design to better meet our visitors’ needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and you always have the choice of opting out via our Customer Service.
From time to time we may disclose Personal Information:
- To our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- To unaffiliated service providers with whom we may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfilment companies and other third party service providers;
- To any prospective seller or buyer of Tryano’s business or assets;
You can access and review your Personal Information in your personal account on the Website.
If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing your personal account on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our Customer Service.
Please note that we shall retain your Personal Information during and following the end of your use of the Website as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
We cannot guarantee the security of nor accept any liability for any of the information you submit to us.
If you require further information, please contact our Customer Service.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Website, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the date and time of your access to the Website, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Website;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Website, for example, so that we can greet you by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit/debit card sales, when applicable; or
- To monitor your use of the Website in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible, for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Website that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Website that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.